COVID-19 Patient Safety Guidelines
- We ask that you call our office If you or anyone you are in close contact with are sick, have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 and we will reschedule your appointment after the CDC specified 14 days period.
- Please arrive wearing your own face mask.
- Staff members will be wearing PPE at all times.
- When you arrive to your appointment, we ask that you stay in your car and call our office, and someone will be with you promptly.
- Only patients are allowed in the office except for caregivers needed to help them.
- Your temperature will be taken by our staff. All our staff members temperatures are taken daily as well.
- Paperwork will be filled out while waiting in your car.
- Upon entering to the office, you will be provided with hand sanitizer to clean your hands and you will NOT have to wait in the waiting room, our staff will be opening the doors and leading you straight to the exam room to be seen by Dr Freih.
- Our exam rooms are immediately and thoroughly cleaned after each patient’s visit.
- All frequently touched surfaces are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- If you have a caregiver with you please have in mind that there are No chairs other than the exam bed in the room, so your care giver will be prepared that they will be standing for the time of the visit.
- Restrooms are closed so please be prepared before arrival.
We are taking your safety very seriously, and we ask for your understanding and patience as we try to address all your treatment needs during your visit.